Tuesday, March 08, 2011

What I've Been Up To: Making Stuff Up

ColinQuinnSet
At the Colin Quinn show a few weeks ago

This past weekend was the first in a while that I haven't had an Improv show.

Between class shows and new team shows, it's been a busy couple of months. Before January, I had been in only had seven (7) Improv shows, total, ever. Since January, I've doubled that tally to fourteen (14).  I'm a' getting kinda used to this thang.

It was sort of nice to have a weekend off from performing, although I didn't get the weekend off entirely. Between attending friends' Friday night shows, my Saturday afternoon practice group, and Sunday evening rehearsal, there was plenty of Improv seen and done.

All that to say: Improv is keeping me busy.  And tired.  But laughing.  A lot.

No comments: