I have no intention of reading this book, because it really is about running a dental practice, but I find the title to be totally comedically inspiring:
How else could we emulate a fierce Mongolian conqueror?
- Raising Children...The Genghis Khan Way
- Navigating Your Divorce...The Genghis Khan Way
- Achieve Financial Security...The Genghis Khan Way
- Diet & Exercise...The Genghis Khan Way
- Gardening for Dummies...The Genghis Khan Way
And how else could we marry a historical figure/celebrity to a seemingly disparate field of study?
- Ryan Seacrest's DIY Manual for HVAC Maintenance and Repairs
- Lincoln Blogs: Lessons on Search Engine Optimization from America's 16th President
- What Would Jesus Roux? A Faith-Based Guide to French Cuisine
If you think of any others, let me know. Inventing ridiculous book titles is now my new favorite form of entertainment.