Monday, December 07, 2009

Serendipitous

Serendipity Decor
Serendipity's Holiday Decor

Book Club tonight with a group of fun and wise girls.

We started our discussion over Frozen Hot Chocolates at Serendipity, before moving the party to a 'Bucks around the corner.

The last time I was at Serendipity was over four years ago, my very first week in the city. So much has happened in those four years; I have trouble remembering that new New Yorker I used to be. Who was I? What was I thinking, dreaming of? Where was I trying to end up?

I've come a long way. I have a long way to go.

I'm blessed to have friends who meet me wherever I am in the journey, and let me be who I need to be, where I need to be, when I need to be.

And I think such friends are not so much serendipitous finds as they are providential provisions.

No comments: