Monday, March 14, 2011

In Review

Rodgers & Hammerstein Sign #1

This weekend was...not awesome.  But I got by with a little help from friends' encouraging messages, and improvisers who made me laugh, and Shake Shack, and an elderly Scrabble opponent who never ceases to amaze/surprise me.  All bright spots.  I'm so thankful.  And that's all I want to say about this weekend.

Wanna know what was awesome, though?  The Spidey Project.  I wasn't sure I felt up for it, but those tickets were not easy to come by.  So I went.  And was glad. Because it was an awesome experience.  Because the crowd had such a positive, supportive vibe.  Because the story was funny and because the songs were well-written. Because someone had a vision and he made it happen, and I got to watch it succeed on stage.  Awesome.

No comments: