Tuesday, December 02, 2008

On the Second Day of Christmas

Good Thing #2: Today I'm thanking God for my Boston Urban Family, and for bringing four (1, 2, 3, 4!) of them to NYC for recent rendezvous.

Mad-Dog kicked off the festivities back in November, when we debriefed in relief over the election results as we shared this yummy breakfast at Colson Patisserie. She makes me calmer and smarter.



SJT came to town unexpectedly for work the following week, and it was so, SO wonderful to catch up with her over tea. Then Ms. Diesel saved me from my Tuesday-Bluesday last week by being my lunch date at Bunchberries. So comforting and affirming...

And finally, MZB surprised me with a visit today! She told me good news over paninis, and then we strolled up 5th Avenue past Tiffany's, Trump Tower, and Bergdorf Goodman (all wreathe-d and twinkly) on our way to FAO Schwartz. And there we shook hands with a familiar friend, fodder for my 2nd December Daily photo:


Thanks, friends, for bringing the Beantown love! I'll see you on Beacon Street next week, where you can bet there will be a Christmas music dance party. Why? Because 'our love is like a holiday'. :)

No comments: