Thursday, April 03, 2008

That's the (Right) Stuff
Just read on cnn.com that the New Kids on the Block are reuniting. I'm not particularly excited about this, but I thought you might be interested. 'Cause you were probably a big fan of theirs, back in the day. Me - not so much. I mean, maybe I had one (or two) NKotB tapes. And possibly the sheet music for their Christmas album. And I may have had a t-shirt with all of their faces on it. And also a keychain. But that's about it, really. Oh yeah - and Joey McIntyre and I have the same birthday, almost. But that doesn't really mean anything (except that we were clearly fated to be together...) Before you go judging me for the musical mistakes of my youth, I'd like to point out that I never owned this NKotB bedspread. But I'm pretty sure that Lauren, this girl who lived down the street from me, did. So if anyone is a crazed boy-band dork, it's Lauren. Not me. Let's just all remember that, please.

No comments: