Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Decemberishly

December Photo Project


It's December now. Undeniably and unavoidably.

And you know what that means, right?

It's time to kick-off the December Photo Project!

Remember that from last year? It was fun! (for me, anyways) So let's play again, shall we?

I'm not sure I'll be posting a "Good Thing" item of thankfulness along with each photo, as I did last year. But I might. I just might.

(I am a master of suspense.)

So here we go. Me, you, December, Photo #1.

Starbucks, East Midtown

I wandered past this East Midtown Starbucks on my lunch break today, and remembered meeting up with MZB there one afternoon, three years ago.

We got our coffee, then grabbed seats by the window where we received an unrequested grammar lesson from an eaves-dropping senior citizen. Providing inspiration for this poem.

I know it's cliche, but SO much has changed in three years. And yet, I can't believe three years passed so quickly.

Time: she's a witchy woman and a slippery charlatan, wouldn't you agree?

1 comment:

Coasting Anon said...

Oh, I remember that afternoon! I even thought of it as soon as I saw the picture and my how things really HAVE changed in three years.