Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Picture It...*

I suppose I should tell you what I've been up to lately, fill in the blog blanks that busyness and procrastination have left here. Instead, I decided to procrastinate a little further with this mosaic-making game:

Me Imagining Me

Game inspired by the ever-inspiring BohoGirl. Here's how you, too, can play at home:

Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search. Using only the first page of returned images, choose your favorite and copy-&-paste each of the URL’s into the Mosaic Maker (3 columns, 4 rows).

The questions:
1. What is your first name? (Kristy)
2. What is your favorite food? (Mashed potatoes)
3. What high school did you attend? (Lake Braddock)
4. What is your favorite color? (Pink)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Ed Helms)
6. Favorite drink? (Coffee)
7. Dream vacation? (Santiago de Campostela)
8. Favorite dessert? (Ice Cream Cake)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Figure skater)
10.What do you love most in life? (God)
11. One word to describe you. (Stoic)
12. Your Flickr name. (Technically "krislynn9026," but "krislynn" turned up disturbing images of Zelda-themed weddings, so I just went with "9026.")

That is all. Back to your Wednesday afternoons. But let's meet back here soon, and hopefully I'll have something interesting to tell you. And if I don't - I'll make something up. You can count on me.

*"Picture it - Sicily, 1942. A young peasant girl is making lasagna..." Ah, that Sophia. We'll miss you, Estelle!

No comments: