Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A Rogue By Any Other Name

If I wasn't so enamored with my city-livin', public-transportation-takin' lifestyle, and if I had about $20,000 to burn, I would totally buy this car: the new Nissan Rogue.

I have no idea what kind of gas mileage it gets, nor what its safety/performance ratings are like, nor any of those statistics that a more responsible person would use to judge an automobile. I just really love the name. Rogue. Rogue, rogue, rogue-ity-rogue.

Pedestrian, pointing: "Whose Rogue is that?"
Me, modestly: "That's my Rogue, sir! That's my Rogue."

1 comment:

KristyWes said...

Postscript: I suggested to my brother that he should buy a Nissan Rogue, because if anyone is a true rogue, it's my brother. However, he tells me that foreign-car- ownership would impede his trash-talking with Republicans. Alas. If only Chevy had thought of this name before Nissan!!